Completion of a City employment application is required. A separate application is required for each position. A résumé may be included with the employment application but cannot be used in place of a City employment application.
Applications must be received by the closing date of the posting to be considered for the advertised position.
The City of Melbourne is a veterans preference employer, an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug testing may be conducted. In addition, the City of Melbourne conducts reasonable-suspicion, random, post-accident, fitness-for-duty and follow-up drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal law.
The City of Melbourne participates in E-Verify:
For More Information:
- Contact the Human Resources Department if you have questions about the application process or a position's requirements: (321) 608-7803 or Human.Resources@mlbfl.org.
- Police Applicants should visit this webpage for more information about how to become a Melbourne police officer.
- Applicants may check the status of their application(s) 24/7 by visiting the Applicant Login page.
Recreation Supervisor - Wickham Community Center
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$15.53 TO $17.14/HR
- Posted Date:02/12/2018 8:30 AM
- Deadline to Apply:02/25/2018
Associate's degree in Recreation Administration or a related field. A minimum of one (1) year experience in the development and implementation of recreation and leisure service activity programs in a public recreation agency required. Must possess and maintain a valid State of Florida driver’s license. Applicants who possess a valid out of state driver’s license must obtain the Florida driver’s license within 10 days of employment. Must obtain CPR and First Aid certification within six (6) months of employment. Must be able to work flexible hours.