Completion of a City employment application is required. A separate application is required for each position. A résumé may be included with the employment application but cannot be used in place of a City employment application.
Applications must be received by the closing date of the posting to be considered for the advertised position.
The City of Melbourne is a veterans preference employer, an equal opportunity employer, and a drug-free workplace.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug testing may be conducted. In addition, the City of Melbourne conducts reasonable-suspicion, random, post-accident, fitness-for-duty and follow-up drug and alcohol testing in accordance with state and federal law.
The City of Melbourne participates in E-Verify:
For More Information:
- Contact the Human Resources Department if you have questions about the application process or a position's requirements: (321) 608-7803 or Human.Resources@mlbfl.org.
- Police Applicants should visit this webpage for more information about how to become a Melbourne police officer.
- Applicants may check the status of their application(s) 24/7 by visiting the Applicant Login page.
Senior Recreation Supervisor - Recreation (Tennis)
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$18.11 TO $20.49/HR
- Posted Date:04/09/2018 10:36 AM
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Recreation Administration or a related field; two years of supervisory experience at the full performance level in a public recreation facility; Must possess and maintain a valid State of Florida driver’s license. Applicants who possess a valid out of state driver’s license must obtain the Florida driver’s license within 10 days of employment. Must be able to work flexible hours.